Rating: 9/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Mark LoProto / Review Geek
Many consumers are conditioned to think bigger is better, and that may be true in some cases. For travel mice, small is where it’s at, and the CHERRY MW 9100 supports this. The sleek mouse has all the necessary features and then some for office use, but don’t expect it to be an everyday peripheral.
The moment I held the CHERRY MW 9100 mouse in my hand, I was sure I would dislike every second with it. I’m used to big, bulky gaming mice with buttons jutting out of every flat surface. The MW 9100 is the exact opposite, instead favoring a compact design and limited features. It’s practical and not looking…
Read Full Article Source