A Solid Resistance Workout – Review Geek
Rating: 8/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Sarah Chaney / Review Geek
If you’re an introvert like me, home workouts are your jam. You don’t have to pay for a gym membership or actually go to said gym to work out in front of other people. WeGym’s Rally X3 Pro Smart Bands delivered the full-body, reminiscent-of-the-gym home workout I’ve been waiting for.
While you can certainly get a great cardio exercise in at home, and maybe even strength training through weights or calisthenics, there’s something about that expensive gym equipment that you just can’t replicate at home. With WeGym’s Rally X3 Pro Bands, I can target specific muscle groups and get in both push and pull workouts. Plus, these bands connect to a mobile app via…
Read Full Article Source