Rating: 8/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Hannah Stryker / Review Geek
Twice a day my 5-year-old son wages a two-minute battle against the darkest of evils deceptively hidden between the plaque of his pearly whites. A single toothbrush changed the way we parent our son’s toothbrushing routine.
The Philips Sonicare Kids Electric Toothbrush is the evolutionary advancement of their line of kid’s electronic toothbrushes. It looks gimmicky and as a parent, I will spend the right amount of money on my son to make sure he is safe and cared for. But this price tag would be outside of my normal run to the store and grab your son a toothbrush budget. But, then the dentist recommended it after finding issues with his teeth.
Here’s What We Like
Read Full Article Source