Rating: 7/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Mark LoProto / Review Geek
Portable chargers are a dime a dozen. Shargeek opted to break the mold with the retro, cyberpunk-themed Storm Slim Portable Power Bank. While the concept is neat, it merely highlights the simplicity of a power bank while failing to hide minor shortcomings.
I was initially very excited about seeing the inner workings of the Storm Slim. Who invested in the tech industry doesn’t like to see how everything comes together to make these marvelous devices work? The issue winds up being that some aspects of technology aren’t as fascinating as they may sound, and that’s the biggest disappointment with the Storm Slim. It’s a more-than-serviceable 130W power bank, but the retro design leaves something…
Read Full Article Source