Rating: 7/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Bill Loguidice / Review Geek
Using a cable to charge is still the go-to for most people, but wireless charging stands like the Mophie snap+ make a compelling case for the move to a more modern solution. With the ability to charge a phone, earbuds, and a smartwatch at the same time, the value proposition is clear.
The snap+ 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand has stiff competition from the likes of the Samsung Trio, Belkin BOOSTCHARGE PRO, MagBak MultiCharger, and a plethora of inexpensive off-brand options like the White Cat 5 in 1 Wireless Charging Station.
Mophie tries to stand out with the snap+ by working with both Apple- and Android-based devices, as well as anything else that uses…
Read Full Article Source