An Exciting Mystery – Review Geek
Rating: 8/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Sarah Chaney / Review Geek
Want to solve a cold case from the 1930s? Hunt A Killer’s Curtain Call Box Set comes with six episodes—along with a mystery to solve in each episode—and takes about 10 to 15 hours to complete.
If you’ve ever read mystery novel or watched a crime TV show, and figured out who the culprit was before it was actually revealed, you’ll probably love Hunt A Killer’s Curtain Call box set. This box set is full of intrigue, a great mix of easy and challenging puzzles and codes, and neat trinkets that bring the story to life.
You take on the role of an investigator looking into a cold case…
Read Full Article Source