Bargain Bin or Budget Blockbuster?
- 1 – Does not work
- 2 – Barely functional
- 3 – Severely lacking in most areas
- 4 – Functions, but has numerous issues
- 5 – Fine yet leaves a lot to be desired
- 6 – Good enough to buy on sale
- 7 – Great and worth purchasing
- 8 – Fantastic, approaching best-in-class
- 9 – Best-in-class
- 10 – Borderline perfection
Starting At $1.99/month
PureVPN is a provider that’s been around for a long time and advertises as being “the best VPN money can buy” on its site. I took PureVPN through its paces to see if this is true and I was rather disappointed. Though it’s not all bad, claiming it’s the best is stretching the truth.
This is actually a recurring issue with PureVPN: the company promises a lot, some of which a VPN simply cannot do. Examples include claims of being able to protect you from identity theft, which are exaggerated, at best. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, as it sells a false sense of security, a bad look for a company selling protection…
Read Full Article Source
1 thought on “Bargain Bin or Budget Blockbuster?”