Beautifully Flawed – Review Geek
Rating: 6/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Cory Gunther / Review Geek
I first heard about the Superstrata made-to-order bike nearly two years ago and have been fascinated by the idea ever since. A customizable 3D-printed carbon fiber bespoke ebike built to my exact measurements. After spending two months and countless hours on it, I have mixed emotions.
That’s what the $2,800 Superstrata “Classic” (non-electric) model and the Superstrata “Electric” that starts at $3,500 promise. A custom-built bike like no other. After a long Indigogo crowdfunding campaign, it’s finally a reality. And while my electric bike review model from Superstrata wasn’t custom-fit to me, the medium size meant I could easily hop on and ride.
To be clear, this is an entirely 3D-printed unibody carbon bike…
Read Full Article Source