Rating: 7/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Marcus Mears III / Review Geek
You’re running late for work or school so you hustle out the door, only to look down and see your phone at 12% battery life. You can hope someone has a cable and charging block for you to borrow, or you can keep a portable charger, like the Benks MagClap On-Go Power Bank, handy for a recharge.
No one likes clinging to the last few battery percentage points while out and about. Forget that movie you were going to watch during your lunch break or plane ride, now you’re in survival mode, waiting for that important text, call, or email to come through while your phone still has any life left.
Benks’ MagClap On-Go Power Bank attaches to the back of your…
Read Full Article Source