Rating: 7/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Cory Gunther / Review Geek
Sony is a household name when it comes to audio products, and I’ve been testing its latest rugged SRS-XE300 X-Series Bluetooth speaker since it was announced earlier this summer. For $199, I had moderately high expectations. And while it’s a decent speaker with booming bass and a rugged design, I have mixed feelings.
This portable Bluetooth speaker has all the makings for a great product. It’s rugged, water-resistant, has excellent controls, fast charging over USB-C, and even doubles as a speakerphone. But how does it sound, and should you buy it vs. the competition? Read on for our full review.
Here’s What We Like
- Solid battery life
- Durable and rugged
- Stereo and multi-speaker pairing
- USB-C Fast Charging
And What We Don’t
Read Full Article Source