Great Starter Soundbar With Some Shortcomings
Rating: 7/10 ?
- 1 – Does not work
- 2 – Barely functional
- 3 – Severely lacking in most areas
- 4 – Functions, but has numerous issues
- 5 – Fine yet leaves a lot to be desired
- 6 – Good enough to buy on sale
- 7 – Great and worth purchasing
- 8 – Fantastic, approaching best-in-class
- 9 – Best-in-class
- 10 – Borderline perfection
Hannah Stryker / How-To Geek
While Sonos typically focuses on higher-end products and price tags, it has been moving more toward the realm of the affordable as of late. Following this trend, the company introduced the Sonos Ray soundbar, a pared-down alternative to its more expensive models.
While the Sonos Arc sits at the top of the soundbar chain and the Sonos Beam (Gen 2) occupies the middle, the Ray still boasts plenty of the features that make Sonos unique at a lower price. Namely, it features the same multiroom audio features as its larger siblings, as well as Sonos’ key TruePlay feature.
That said, the company made some curious cuts to the Ray, presumably to keep it within a specific price point….
Read Full Article Source