Rating: 8/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Cory Gunther / Review Geek
There’s nothing worse than having a dead car battery and hearing that dreaded “clicking” noise when you turn the key. And you can’t always rely on a good samaritan to stop with jumper cables. That’s where HULKMAN’s portable jump starter comes in handy. Pull it out, boost the battery yourself, and be on your way.
A jump-starter like the HULKMAN Alpha 85 isn’t a battery charger and won’t save an old battery that needs to be replaced. However, if you’ve ever left the lights on overnight and the car wouldn’t start, you probably had to dig out your jumper cables and call a friend.
If you want to be better prepared in the case of emergency, or don’t want to deal with roadside…
Read Full Article Source