Rating: 9/10 ?
- 1 – Does not work
- 2 – Barely functional
- 3 – Severely lacking in most areas
- 4 – Functions, but has numerous issues
- 5 – Fine yet leaves a lot to be desired
- 6 – Good enough to buy on sale
- 7 – Great and worth purchasing
- 8 – Fantastic, approaching best-in-class
- 9 – Best-in-class
- 10 – Borderline perfection
Megan Glosson / How-To Geek
Gaming mice can cost upwards of $100. But is it really necessary to spend that much money on a basic computer peripheral just because you’re a PC gamer? Well, after test-driving the Logitech G203 LightSync wired gaming mouse, I don’t think a gaming mouse really has to break the bank.
With thousands of options available, it’s hard to know which computer mice are the best ones out there and which simply don’t stack up to the rest. However, as any PC gamer will tell you, you need a vastly different type of mouse when playing a computer game versus simply checking your email. As a result, there’s a whole industry of gaming peripherals, and they typically cost much…
Read Full Article Source