More Bass For Less Money
Rating: 8/10 ?
- 1 – Does not work
- 2 – Barely functional
- 3 – Severely lacking in most areas
- 4 – Functions, but has numerous issues
- 5 – Fine yet leaves a lot to be desired
- 6 – Good enough to buy on sale
- 7 – Great and worth purchasing
- 8 – Fantastic, approaching best-in-class
- 9 – Best-in-class
- 10 – Borderline perfection
Kris Wouk / How-To Geek
If you’re serious about your home theater setup, you need a subwoofer. This is a big ask for Sonos owners, as the company’s Sub is great but expensive. The Sonos Sub Mini aims to provide that key low-end thump, but with a smaller price and footprint than its larger sibling.
The Sub Mini is a product for a very specific audience, as it’s Sonos-only. Whether you’re using a soundbar like the Beam Gen 2 or Arc, or you’re looking to add more rumble to your whole home audio setup, this subwoofer pairs with most, but not all, Sonos products.
While it’s much more affordable than the third-generation Sonos Sub, the Sub Mini is still pricier than…
Read Full Article Source