Powerful, Pricey, and Nearly Perfect – Review Geek
Rating: 8/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Dave McQuilling / Review Geek
Wi-Fi 6E is still relatively new, but the hardware you need to upgrade your network is becoming more common. Linksys seems to have gone all out with its Atlas Max 6E series of routers, and the price tag matches those ambitions. So are the routers worth the money?
You can pick up Atlas Max 6E routers on their own, as part of a two-pack, or in a set of three. One will act as the “parent” node — connecting directly to the modem, and the others can be placed around your house to enhance your Wi-Fi signal, increase the number of devices that can be connected, or simply provide ethernet ports if something needs hard wiring.
Read Full Article Source