The New Best Wear OS Watch – Review Geek
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Starting At $446
Josh Hendrickson / Review Geek
They say first impressions are everything, but I’m here to say the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro proved that wrong. The first time I saw images of the Galaxy Watch 5, all I could think was, “that looks thick and uncomfortable.” But after spending weeks with it, this is my new favorite Wear OS watch.
I’m not kidding about bad first impressions, either. Not only does the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro look bulky, but it uses a somewhat unique clasp compared to most smartwatches on the market. Instead of a buckle, or strap, or even velcro, as with Apple’s latest watch, Samsung went with a variation on the Deployment Clasp (D-Clasp)….
Read Full Article Source