The Smartwatch That Goes the Extra Mile – Review Geek
Rating: 8/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Bill Loguidice / Review Geek
The Apple Watch Ultra offers no illusions about what it is. Its rugged, no-nonsense design targets physically active lifestyles and tech enthusiasts who love personalized data and don’t mind paying a premium. The Ultra isn’t for everyone, but those that can utilize all of its features will love it.
The late 1960s marked the start of the electronic watch revolution with the invention of the electric quartz watch. Electronic watches have been evolving ever since, culminating in the Apple Watch Ultra, which is more modern wearable than timepiece, although it does a bang-up job with that functionality as well.
As long as you go into the Apple Watch Ultra not expecting…
Read Full Article Source