Turn Your Nintendo Switch Into a Monster – Review Geek
Rating: 6/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Andrew Heinzman / Review Geek
I’ve spent the last few months playing with the Up-Switch Orion, an accessory that more than doubles a Nintendo Switch’s screen size. And, coincidentally, I’ve spent the past month laughing like a madman.
The Orion is one of the strangest Switch accessories I’ve ever seen. And while it’s fun to use (especially with my awful eyesight), I’m not really sure why anyone would buy this product. At least, not without some major improvements.
Warning: The Up-Switch Orion is only compatible with the standard-sized Nintendo Switch. It doesn’t work with the Switch Lite or Switch OLED Edition.
And What We Don’t
- Display quality kinda stinks
- Volume buttons are confusing
- Requires wired power or a high-wattage portable battery
- Doesn’t feel…
Read Full Article Source