Ultimate Power on Wheels – Review Geek
Rating: 8/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Cory Gunther / Review Geek
With an improved design and faster charging, the big Anker 767 has enough power for all your needs.
Choosing a portable power source or battery pack is essential if you enjoy outdoor adventures off-grid or live somewhere with power outages. These devices come in different sizes, making a choice between power and portability crucial. If power is what you seek, you’ll want the massive new Anker 767 Powerhouse.
Like most portable power stations, Anker’s latest addition is a small cooler-sized hunk of plastic with a screen, 12 ports to power every gadget you own, and wheels. It’s an expensive device at $1,999, but it strikes a great balance of portability, power, and options.
The Anker 767 packs…
Read Full Article Source