Vibrant Lighting, but Too Simplistic – Review Geek
Rating: 7/10 ?
- 1 – Absolute Hot Garbage
- 2 – Sorta Lukewarm Garbage
- 3 – Strongly Flawed Design
- 4 – Some Pros, Lots Of Cons
- 5 – Acceptably Imperfect
- 6 – Good Enough to Buy On Sale
- 7 – Great, But Not Best-In-Class
- 8 – Fantastic, with Some Footnotes
- 9 – Shut Up And Take My Money
- 10 – Absolute Design Nirvana
Mark LoProto / Review Geek
Brands like Razer have spoiled gamers with high-quality, feature-rich peripherals. So much so that when a modest option is released, it may be unfairly overlooked. The CHERRY MX 10.0N RGB keyboard is a functional model, but its simplicity overshadows a sturdy build and quiet mechanical keys.
In the past six months, I have experienced two very opposite ends of the mechanical keyboard spectrum. I’m currently working on the Keychron Q8 Alice-style keyboard. It’s loud, made of a solid, thick metal build, and features raised keys and a very high profile. When I started using the CHERRY MX 10.0N RGB keyboard, I had a difficult time adjusting. Its profile is about…
Read Full Article Source